twitter




Saturday, May 22, 2010

What should i name my new email account?

I need a new email that isn't on a ton of stupid newsletters that don't let you off. Any name ideas? thinking that this one will be the one i keep for a while, maybe just my name? should be something simple, please. And anyone who suggests something stupid will get a thumbs down.

What should i name my new email account?
I think of hobbies and put them into a catchy phrase with my name included. Hope it helped!





Sam
Reply:It's hard to get a good e-mail address on Yahoo or AOL, or other big companies. If you want a good one, try one with many domains like Fastmail.fm or similar. The accounts run through Everyone.net have many openings. Otherwise, you're stuck with gumchewer654635464 or something. But with your question, "Demanding1" may be an option. I'm waiting for that thumbs down.

love surveys

No comments:

Post a Comment