twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

How do i reactivate my facebook, emails gets sent to my email account i dnt have access to anymore?

I deactivated my facebook account but i want to reactivate it again, i keep getting reactivation emails to my accounct which autmatically deletes all notifications from facebook. How do i reactivate my account? Or how do i undo filters?

How do i reactivate my facebook, emails gets sent to my email account i dnt have access to anymore?
The way to undo your filter changes for each type of E-Mail you have, so you'll probably have to just look under help for your type of E-Mail, and more than likely your question will be easily answered under the FAQ. If this doesn't work, then you could also contact facebook and they will let you change your E-Mail for your account. Otherwise, you may just have to create a new account.


No comments:

Post a Comment