twitter




Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do I complain / enquiry to yahoo about my email account?

Yahoo overbilled some time, now cancelled account after many years - cannot get payment from my credit card. I have cleared that all is ok - how do I get info from Yahoo accounts on why they could not get payment through and to fix overbilling? Is this yahoo鈥檚 normal practice?

How do I complain / enquiry to yahoo about my email account?
Its free babay how much service you think your gonna get. I had my email account over ten years. some *** stole it by sending me a false sign in and got my password, changed it and adios! Yahoo can do nothing
Reply:in-mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com - write mail here with details of your problem. - this is for co.in id for example yourname@yahoo.co.in


mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com - Write here if you have dotcom id. for example urname@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment