twitter




Saturday, May 22, 2010

How can I delete an email account with Yahoo without losing the folders I have?

I have email folders that I do not want to lose but I want to delete an email account with Yahoo.How can I do this?I use Yahoo Messenger as well.I think I was told that I would have to cancel my entire account with Yahoo and start over.

How can I delete an email account with Yahoo without losing the folders I have?
YAHOO EMAIL ACCOUNTS CLOSED FOR ANY REASON





ALSO CREATE NEW ACCOUNT INFO





SORRY





EXAMPLE


If you do not sign in for 4 months your account will be deleted





http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...





When an account is deactivated, you won't be able to access it, regardless of whether or not email has been received in the account during that time.


And sorry, but you can't retrieve any of the information that was formerly stored in it.


You will lose access to your Yahoo! ID, Yahoo! Mail, and profile names. yahoo will also delete your account data and settings across the Yahoo! network. This includes any contents in:


Yahoo! Mail


Yahoo! Address Book


Flickr


Yahoo! HotJobs


GeoCities


Yahoo! Briefcase


My Yahoo!


Yahoo! Groups


Finance Portfolio


PAY ATTETION TO THIS


( Any other area of Yahoo! that can only be accessed with your Yahoo! ID and password )








CREATE A NEW FREE YAHOO EMAIL ACCOUNT





https://edit.yahoo.com/registration?.int...





or sign out of yahoo and go to yahoo home page


http://www.yahoo.com/


click sign up

survey research

No comments:

Post a Comment