twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

I want to archieve my yahoo messenger IMs to my yahoo email account? How do I do that?

I use Yahoo Messenger and I want to keep a history of my IMs but I want to have it automatically sent to my yahoo email account that way I can easily go through past IMs. Is there a way to do that? Can we have IM history stored in our yahoo email accounts? Please help me out. Thanks.

I want to archieve my yahoo messenger IMs to my yahoo email account? How do I do that?
I don't know if Yahoo has that feature. I use to use on called Trillian, it lets you combine yahoo, aol, msn messengers into one. It has a feature that automatically saves conversations but it doesn't send it as an email. You could email it to yourself. You can check it out at.





http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment