twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

Last 4 days i cant access my email account, do i need to go to another provider or is there a problem?

I can get as far as signing into my account but cannot open my emails to read them. This has been a problem for about a week and there has not been a problem for several years now.

Last 4 days i cant access my email account, do i need to go to another provider or is there a problem?
Yahoo had a message up saying they were working on their sites and sorry for the inconvenience. Thanking us for our patience and hopes to have it fixed soon. Many others with the same issue, and many others are now back up. So just keep trying.
Reply:Find an 800 # for your email provider. This could be very difficult. Yahoo hides theirs quite well. I always have to do a google search to find it. I can't speak for the others like MSN, net zero, AOL, or any of your local providers.





Call them and ask about your problem. They'll walk you through the steps to correct it. Usually, they are very happy to do this kind of thing, because they WANT you to be a happy customer. There is a lot of competition out there!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment