twitter




Saturday, May 22, 2010

Does anyone know how I can let everyone know who has my current yahoo email account that I am going to another?

I am going to get rid of this account and go on another yahoo account expect I dont know how to transful my emails without having to write them down. I have allready messeged ppl on my yahoo messeger to tell them ive moved my email. Any help would be nice thanks ya have a good day !

Does anyone know how I can let everyone know who has my current yahoo email account that I am going to another?
Telling all your family and friends about your new address is really easy! Use the Announce Email Address feature to notify your contacts of your new handle. Here's how:





1. Click Options in the upper-right corner of your Yahoo! Mail page and select Mail Options.


2. Under "Management," click Announce Email Address.


3. In the "Personalize Your Announcement" section, choose the address you're announcing from the pull-down menu next to "Email."


4. Fill out the remaining fields, then click the Preview and Send Announcement button. When you're pleased with how it looks, send it!





G O D bless the U S A
Reply:You will have to write to or call them to let them know of your new E-mail address. Unless you inform them they will not know the new address to stay in touch. If that seems like too much work to you, you can write one E-mail out, then place ALL of your contacts in the 'Bcc' line. Send the E-mail to yourself, in the'To:' line. This ensures that all of your contacts are informed, they are not aware of the others that were also informed, and you saved yourself a lot of time and trouble.


Good luck, hope this helped


No comments:

Post a Comment