twitter




Saturday, May 22, 2010

I think someone hacked into my email account?

I tried signing into my other yahoo email account, but it keeps telling my I have the wrong id/password.


I there anyway yahoo can help me on this?


Or at least close my account?

I think someone hacked into my email account?
Next time create a password that's not in the dictionary.
Reply:I've been locked out from my account since last week, no explanation why. The message says that my Yahoo ID and password is incorrect and that's BS. I know it's the correct ID and password. I've tried to log on every days since then and yesterday I managed to log on without any problem. I checked my account and saw that nothing had changed, then I changed my password, just to be sure, and logged out. Today I can log on to Yahoo, but when I try to got to Y!A, mail, 360 and so on they tell me to sign up and "get started". I got started many years ago so I know something is really wrong. This far I have not found or gotten any explanation as to what is happening or why.


No comments:

Post a Comment