twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

How can I access my Microsoft Outlook emails on my BT Internet email account?

I have set-up outlook on my computer some time ago. I have linked it with my email address but when email come they always transfer over to the Outlook email system. I would like to change it so that both get the emails and hence I can access them wherever I am.

How can I access my Microsoft Outlook emails on my BT Internet email account?
There is an option in Outlook to not empty the mail from the server when it is downloaded. You will have to manually remove the e-mails from the server to keep them from piling up.


Read this from Help


http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outloo...
Reply:You can access your BT Yahoo emails online, but if Outlook is set to delete downloaded emails from the server then obviously they will not appear online after you download them in Outlook. You should be able to change this setting in Outlook preferences to not delete downloaded emails from the server. They will then remain in your BT Yahoo email account online until you log in and delete them manually.

friends survey

No comments:

Post a Comment