twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm getting an error message when I try to create folders for my email account. How do I create folders now?

When I try to create a new folder it gives me the message that a folder could not be created because of error #14. What does this mean?

I'm getting an error message when I try to create folders for my email account. How do I create folders now?
Yahoo is working on the site. They are upgrading and adding features. They decided not to shut down the site during the work. So there are problems. Some people can not get into their Mail. Others can enter but can not send emails. Do not change the settings on your computer.


Try help.yahoo.com for support.
Reply:1. In your yahoo email in the left side, just above the inbox link, you can see Folders Add-Edit. Click Add link





2. Now you can see in the top of your browser "this website is using a scripted window to ask you for information. If you trust this website, click here to allow scripted windows"





3. Click on that link and choose the option "Temporarily allow scripted windows"





4. Now repeat step 1





5 . Now type the folder name which you wanted to create. click Ok


No comments:

Post a Comment