twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I suspend my yahoo email account for sometime?

lately I am getting a lot of spams and I am getting tired of manually deleting them or putting them into spam folders. for some reason the yahoo spam blocker is not doing a good job for me. So I'd like to suspend my account for sometime which should reroute the email sent back to the sender as "undelivered". I'd also like to reactivate the account after sometime. I don't wanna permanently delete my yahoo account.

How do I suspend my yahoo email account for sometime?
You can not do this. If you do not use your account for 4 months yahoo will delete your account.


Try this maybe it will help with the spam. When you go into different websites you leave behind cookies. The sites are able to track you and start sending you all kinds of junk. Always delete your cookies, temp folders and history. Sometimes that stops you from getting so many. Hope this helps!!!
Reply:It really sounds like you have not turned on Yahoo Spamguard. From your email page click Options, Mail Options then Spam. Make sure the first box is checked to turn this on. This gets rid of most such mail.


In the future some spam may slip through. Check that message and then click the Spam button. This will tell Yahoo what you want and what you do not want.


The idea of having the sender get an Undelivered message will not work (even if your could do it). Spammers just sent mail. They do not receive mail, mostly because they use tricks to use fake addresses.

student survey

2 comments:

  1. If you are facing any problem regarding your Ymail
    contact on 1-800-935-0537
    http://www.computertechsupport.us/
    (FREE ASSISTANCE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gmail Technical Support Number - this number is for assisting or technical help related to Major Gmail Issues or Complex Gmail Issues. Gmail or Google Mail stands apart from several other ESP (Email Service Provider) because of its versatile features. https://infogr.am/f2cc4026-31a6-4e9b-8c72-6e8946317b0c

    ReplyDelete