twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I set up an email account if I do not have an ISP?

I've been with AOL for a number of years, but I could never get broadband in my area. I have just recently been able to get AT%26amp;T Wireless on my desktop. Now that I don't have a provider, how do I go about setting up an email account to where I can write and send email (or can I do that)?

How do I set up an email account if I do not have an ISP?
I'm not exactly sure what your question is asking. Do you mean that you've tried to get a Y! email account, but because they ask for another email address, which you no longer have since you canceled AOL you can't sign up?





Well do as the person above says, sign up for an email account with GMail.com and use that email to get yourself a Y! account.





Good thing about this is that you can use one of these two email accounts as a primary to give to family and friends and important contacts and use the other for spammy things. Every time you enter a contest, fill out a form, sign up for some newsletter, etc. give them your secondary account address. Only ever give your primary to people and companies you know won't sell/share your name.






Reply:gmail.com





sign up here


https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccou...


No comments:

Post a Comment