twitter




Sunday, October 11, 2009

How do I change the email account that is associated with my windows logon screen?

There is a notification of how many unread email messages I have. This shows up under my name in the windows logon screen. I think by default it is set to the hotmail account or something similar. I want it set to my gmail account or to Outlook Express which my gmail account runs through.

How do I change the email account that is associated with my windows logon screen?
Good luck on getting an answer on this one....Being I want to know the same thing also...There's a (program?) on my system configuration startup ...I erase it, but it keeps coming back with a different name....And I can't even erase it in (c:windows\System32) folder...Also there's a program, in my Add or Remove Programs page called "Command"....Which I can't erase either, it ends in (.vbs)...Not sure if this is the program....I let my 19 year old son use my computer...And somehow this program got installed...He had loaded Yahoo IM...And I was able to delete it, but not the program called "Command"???...Guess, I'll just have to call Yahoo Tech. Support..Being I can't seem to find any info or "Answers" on this.... Here or on My Yahoo at all....Steve


P.S. Also wanted to ad, that the main email I use is Yahoo...But I do have an email through my VERIZON DSL connection...But this only started showing up, as far as I can figure...When my son loaded Yahoo IM....I do not not use Outlook Express or hotmails of any kind...???


No comments:

Post a Comment