twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can I have my emails forwarded from a email account I want to close to my new email account?

I am unable to stay logged on to my current email account. If I can log on the system shuts me down. This is only happening with my account. My family has atleast 3 other yahoo accounts and it is not affecting theirs. I created a new account for myself with yahoo. I would like to be able to forward my mail from the account I have trouble accessing to my new account if that is possible.

Can I have my emails forwarded from a email account I want to close to my new email account?
If you still use the "classic" Yahoo! Mail, you can instruct the program to access your other mail accounts. You don't need to go to these anymore, as long as your messages were left on the server.





In the Yahoo! Mail Beta this does not (yet) seem to be possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment