twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Why wont Yahoo let me in my email account?

It says my password is incorrect so I tried to reset my password and it wont allow me. It says Yahoo will send me an email to verify my identity. Where will they send me an email? How can I get this undone? This email account is imprtant.


Does anyone have any suggestions why my account may be blocked?


I had to log into an old Yahoo account to ask this question.

Why wont Yahoo let me in my email account?
As you said yourself: because your password is refused. Passwords are a very exact matter: password is NOT the same as Password or PassworD.





First try to remember how you initially typed your password. (Did you use any caps? Underscores? Hyphens? Numbers? Numbers instead of letters?





If that doesn't fly, contact Yahoo suitably humbly ;-) and ask for their help. You need to know (and submit!) a lot of details about your account before they will help you reset the password.


No comments:

Post a Comment