twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Why cant I log into my email account?

I've been trying for 4 days to log into my yahoo account and it tells me that my ID and password are wrong. I have used the same ID for over 5 years and have not changed anything! I 've tried calling Yahoo with no luck. I had to create a new ID and password to ask this question. Can anyone help with this, or know how I can contact Yahoo?

Why cant I log into my email account?
That sounds like your account may have been either hacked or deleted. In case of a hacked account send a mail describing your problem to account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com. If this doesn't help, call Yahoo: 1-408-349-1572, explain to a customer service person what happened. They will ask you to do certain things and then they compare your original info with the changed info.





To see how well this works, go to the links below...:-)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...


http://de.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...





If your account was deleted and not hacked, Yahoo will let you know when you try the suggestion above. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment