twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Why i can't open my email account even when i make no mistake entering email address and password?

When i enter my password, it says "your email address or password is incorrect" (that's what the message meant).

Why i can't open my email account even when i make no mistake entering email address and password?
If you are sure you are entering your address and password correctly then I would contact yahoo and see if they can help.


If you are having problems with your email and need technical help contact customer care at:


Yahoo! Mail Technical Help Form


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...


Yahoo! Customer Service


866-562-7219


408-349-3300


408.349.1572


Hope some of this info helps!!!



Reply:I am having the same problem, going on 5 or 6 days. I have been emailing Yahoo, and answering every question I can to get my password reset, to no avail. I am at the end of my rope with no place to fall.


If anyone has any idea how to get to someone who can really help, I'd love to know. ( I had to use my hub's account to even ask this question)


No comments:

Post a Comment